Last modified: 20.06.2021
These are the Terms of Service ("TOS") between us ("WE") and the customer ("CUSTOMER") for accessing and using the DICHVUSOCKS.US website .You must follow the rules that we have put in place, and we appreciate your agreement to our Terms of Service, which are outlined at the bottom of the page. If you do not agree to these terms, you should leave the website.
Please note that the rules and guidelines may be subject to change at any time. You can view the latest updated regulations by visiting this URL.
Our service providers offer SOCKS5 obtained from various sources, including publicly shared and network scanner services, and software tests. We offer two service packages: the Daily Plan and the Credit Plan.
DAILY PLAN: The Daily Plan provides daily output SOCKS5 with an expiry date of either 15 or 30 days. The price list for this plan is available on our website.
CREDIT PLAN : The Credit Plan provides you with a credit-based system where you can purchase SOCKS5 according to your requirements. The number of packages you receive will depend on the number of SOCKS5 you buy, and there is no expiration date. Your account will automatically signal the end of limits once your credit reaches zero.
We collect SOCKS5 services 24/7, and all updates are random. SOCKS5 must be in the prescribed format, which includes IP:PORT (for example, 18.104.22.168:6789) and does not require authentication."
Using the Socks5 servers gathered from our service to violate access rules, send spam, illegally access computer information systems, hack, card, conduct DDoS attacks or other cybercriminal activities, causing harm to anyone, and engaging in any other activities that violate applicable local, state, national, or international laws is strictly prohibited. Any such violations will result in the account being blocked and the IP address being permanently locked.
We retain the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) at any time and without notice, either temporarily or permanently. You acknowledge and agree that the Service shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.We also reserve the right to periodically add SOCKS5 servers to the Service's monitoring list to identify SOCKS5 client lists and detect any resale of SOCKS5 servers or multiple users on a single account.
-Customers who register for an account must provide complete and accurate information and keep their information up to date. We are not responsible for any account losses due to stolen or changed passwords that customers are unable to recover. However, in some cases, we may consider customer requests with appropriate evidence such as transaction history, last login, and recent email. We reserve the right to refuse support to customers who do not provide adequate information when requested.
- Once your account is limited, please wait until 00:00 AM (GMT+7)for our system to automatically update your account.
- You can check your SOCKS5 on https://whoer.net or https://www.maxmind.com/check-in-day. The blacklist IP data will be displayed on different websites with varying results, but we recommend checking on https://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/ page.
- We are not responsible for the statements or conduct of any third party on the Services.
- Instances of 3rd party reselling will result in permanent account lockout.
- Port 25 and 587 are closed, and we do not accept spam mail.
- Requests for more than the allowed service or failure to comply with service regulations will result in account blocking.
- We do not offer refunds. Once an account is activated, it is final.